Services & Pricing
Altitude Property Inspections is a residential home inspection company, family owned and operated, serving Broomfield and the surrounding areas of Denver Metro. We also service Northern Colorado and parts of the Front Range. Services are listed below and pricing is based on square footage, age of the property, and number of buildings/dwellings. We offer easy online scheduling and secure payments.
INSPECTION REPORTS GUARANTEED WITHIN 24 HOURS! THAT’S OUR PROMISE TO YOU
General Residential Home Inspection
Annual Maintenance Inspections
Buyer Ready Inspections
Why get a home inspection?
Never judge a book by its cover, as the old saying goes, and the same goes for homes. What might appear perfectly sound on the outside, might tell a very different story on the inside. This is why a home inspection is vital - helping you to uncover hidden home defects that might be expensive and time consuming after your home purchase is complete. A home inspection from Altitude Property Inspections will give you peace of mind and confidence in your home purchase by uncovering these defects not immediately visible to the naked eye.
Investor Friendly Property Inspections
Are you buying an investment property or own a portfolio of properties?
Altitude Property Inspections is an investor friendly property inspector. We understand the kind of potentially expensive defects you want to avoid. We can inspect single family homes, condos, apartments, duplexes, triplexes and other multi-family properties.
Ask us about our bundle pricing specifically for investors! We also offer annual maintenance inspections for your rental properties. Annual checkups on your rental properties can help uncover costly repairs before your tennant calls you with a problem.
Hi, my name is Jason Rhodes and I’m the owner/operator of Altitude Property Inspections. I will be the one inspecting your property, while my wife, Julie, will most likely answer your phone call or email, and schedule your inspection. We moved to Colorado with our two boys about two years ago from Texas and we love it! We’ve been involved in real estate services for over a decade. I have over 5 years of construction and plumbing experience, as well. Love for real estate, mechanical prowess and a preference for new work experiences every day led me to property inspection. I’ve got a keen eye for detail and consider every property a new challenge. Buying a home or investment property is a complicated process, let us help you put money back in your wallet and time back on your schedule by scheduling a home inspection with us today!
And please don’t keep us a secret - I look forward to performing your property inspection!
Why trust Altitude Property Inspections?
Altitude Property Inspections is backed by InterNACHI - the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors. InterNACHI is the world’s leading association for home inspectors. They provide training, online testing and certification. Backed by the InterNACHI standards of practice and code of ethics, you can be confident that Altitude Property Inspections will inspect it once and inspect it right. See my list of inspection certifications below.
In order for Altitude Property Inspections to perform a residential inspection on your property, you must sign an inspection agreement with us. A sample of a general agreement is below. Your specific agreement with be personalized to your needs: sewer scope, radon, mold, air quality, multiple properties, etc. After you confirm your inspection appointment with us, you will be sent a link to your inspection agreement where you can digitally sign and send back to us through email OR if you prefer a physical copy, you can print your agreement and we will pick it up from you in person.
The address of the property is: ______________________________________________________________________________________________.
Fee for the inspection is $____________________. INSPECTOR acknowledges receiving a deposit of $______________________ from CLIENT. THIS AGREEMENT made this _______________ day of ____________________________________________________, 20____, by and between __________________________________________________________ (hereinafter "INSPECTOR") and the undersigned ("CLIENT"), collectively referred to herein as "the parties." The Parties understand and voluntarily agree as follows:
1. INSPECTOR agrees to perform a visual inspection of the home/building and to provide CLIENT with a written report identifying the defects that INSPECTOR both observed and deemed material. INSPECTOR may offer comments as a courtesy, but these comments will not comprise the bargained-for report. The report is only supplementary to the seller's disclosure.
2. Unless otherwise inconsistent with this Agreement or not possible, INSPECTOR agrees to perform the inspection in accordance with the current Standards of Practice of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors ("InterNACHI") posted at https://www.nachi.org/sop.htm. Although INSPECTOR agrees to follow InterNACHI's Standards of Practice, CLIENT understands that these standards contain limitations, exceptions, and exclusions. CLIENT understands that InterNACHI is not a party to this Agreement and has no control over INSPECTOR or representations made by INSPECTOR and does not supervise INSPECTOR. Unless otherwise indicated below, CLIENT understands that INSPECTOR will NOT be testing for the presence of radon - a colorless, odorless, radioactive gas that may be harmful to humans. Unless otherwise indicated below, CLIENT understands that INSPECTOR will NOT be testing for mold. Unless otherwise indicated in a separate writing, CLIENT understands that INSPECTOR will not test for compliance with applicable building codes or for the presence of potential dangers arising from asbestos, lead paint, formaldehyde, molds, soil contamination, and other environmental hazards or violations.
3. The inspection and report are for the use of CLIENT only, who gives INSPECTOR permission to discuss observations with real estate agents, owners, repairpersons, and other interested parties. INSPECTOR shall be the sole owner of the report and all rights to it. INSPECTOR accepts no responsibility for use or misinterpretation by third parties, and third parties who rely on it in any way do so at their own risk and release INSPECTOR (including employees and business entities) from any liability whatsoever. INSPECTOR'S inspection of the property and the report are in no way a guarantee or warranty, express or implied, regarding the future use, operability, habitability or suitability of the home/building or its components. All warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly excluded to the fullest extent allowed by
law. If any structure or portion of any structure that is to be inspected is a log home, log structure or includes similar log construction, CLIENT understands that such structures have unique characteristics that make it impossible for an inspector to inspect and evaluate them. Therefore, the scope of the inspection to be performed pursuant to this Agreement does not include decay of the interior of logs in log walls, log foundations or roofs, or similar defects.
4. INSPECTOR assumes no liability for the cost of repair or replacement of unreported defects or deficiencies either current or arising in the future. CLIENT acknowledges that the liability of INSPECTOR, its agents and/or employees, for claims or damages, costs of defense or suit, attorney's fees and expenses arising out of or related to the INSPECTOR'S negligence or breach of any obligation under this Agreement, including errors and omissions in the inspection or the report, shall be limited to liquidated damages in an amount equal to the fee paid to the INSPECTOR, and this liability shall be exclusive. CLIENT waives any claim for consequential, exemplary, special or incidental damages or for the loss of the use of the home/building. The parties acknowledge that the liquidated damages are not intended as a penalty but are intended (i) to reflect the fact that actual damages may be difficult and impractical to ascertain; (ii) to allocate risk among the INSPECTOR and CLIENT; and (iii) to enable the INSPECTOR to perform the inspection at the stated fee.
5. INSPECTOR does not perform engineering, architectural, plumbing, or any other job function requiring an occupational license in the jurisdiction where the inspection is taking place, unless the inspector holds a valid occupational license, in which case he/she may inform the CLIENT that he/she is so licensed, and is therefore qualified to go beyond this basic home inspection, and for additional fee, perform additional inspections beyond those within the scope of the basic home inspection. Any agreement for such additional inspections shall be in a separate writing.
6. In the event of a claim against INSPECTOR, CLIENT agrees to supply INSPECTOR with the following: (1) written notification of adverse conditions within 14 days of discovery; and (2) access to the premises. Failure to comply with the above conditions will release INSPECTOR and its agents from any and all obligations or liability of any kind.
7. The parties agree that any litigation arising out of this Agreement shall be filed only in the Court having jurisdiction in the County in which the INSPECTOR has its principal place of business. In the event that CLIENT fails to prove any claims against INSPECTOR in a court of law, CLIENT agrees to pay all legal costs, expenses and fees of INSPECTOR in defending said claims. CLIENT further understands that any legal action against InterNACHI itself allegedly arising out of this Agreement or INSPECTOR's relationship with InterNACHI must be brought only in the District Court of Boulder County, Colorado. No such action may be filed unless the plaintiff has first provided InterNACHI with 30 days' written notice of the nature of the claim. In any action against INSPECTOR and/or InterNACHI, CLIENT waives trial by jury.
8. If any court declares any provision of this Agreement invalid, the remaining provisions will remain in effect. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between the parties. All prior communications are merged into this Agreement, and there are no terms or conditions other than those set forth herein. No statement or promise of INSPECTOR or its agents shall be binding unless reduced to writing and signed by INSPECTOR. No change shall be enforceable against any party unless it is in writing and signed by the parties. This Agreement shall be binding upon and enforceable by the parties and their heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assignees. CLIENT shall have no cause of action against INSPECTOR after one year from the date of the inspection.
9. Payment of the fee to INSPECTOR (less any deposit noted above) is due upon completion of the on-site inspection. The CLIENT agrees to pay all legal and time expenses incurred in collecting due payments, including attorney's fees, if any. If CLIENT is a corporation, LLC, or similar entity, the person signing this Agreement on behalf of such entity does personally guaranty payment of the fee by the entity.
10. If CLIENT requests a re-inspection, the re-inspection is also subject to all the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement.
11. This Agreement is not transferable or assignable.
12. Should any provision of this Agreement require judicial interpretation, the Court shall not apply a presumption that the term shall be more strictly construed against one party or the other by reason of the rule of construction that a document is to be construed more strictly against the party who prepared it.
Altitude Property Inspections utilizes digital reports in PDF format through InspectorLogic. You can access your inspection agreement and full property report online through FetchReport within 24 hours of payment for your service. If you would prefer a physical copy of either just let us know, we're happy to provide physical copies for you.
Click the image to the left to view a sample report
12277 Wolff Place
Broomfield, CO, 80020
If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to us any time!